Saturday, September 10, 2005

will be off-line for a while...

I am heading back to Biloxi in just a few minutes and wanted to let everyone know that both Kyle and I will have no internet access for gosh knows how long. So please note that we will not be able to communicate via email or through this blog. We can be reached through our cell phones (both 228 area codes and the 850 area code) and the GHA office phone. If you do not have any of these numbers and need to contact us please call one of our parents and they will be able to help you out. But I believe most of you have our numbers of know someone who does!

Thank you all again for all of the wonderful offerings! We truely appreciate them. Hopefully soon we'll be able to start making repairs, maybe then we'll take you up on your offer!

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

You don't know me...and I know you won't get this for a while. I just wanted to say that I'm glad you made it through the hurricane okay. There was so much destruction it's good to hear of someone who didn't lose it all. Take care. I hope the repairs are manageable and quick.