Both Kyle and I traveled to Biloxi on Monday (Labor Day). I went only to pick up my car and retuned immediately to Pensacola. Kyle stayed behind to begin the clean up process, he also had to return to work on Tuesday. We decided that it would be best for me to stay in Pensacola through the weekend. It is our plan that I will return to Biloxi this weekend sometime with fresh supplies and food. I will start back to work on Monday as well.
Work at GHA is booming right now. A lot of the school districts in the area are calling wanting assessments done of the schools. I foresee us doing a lot of these facility surveys and assessments in the upcoming weeks and months. But work is work and I am glad to still have a job!
Well, I am now off to get a tetanus shot from the County Health Department office! As suggested by Kyle's uncle's doctor, I was planning to get the hepatitis A vaccine as well, but they have run out of it. Maybe they will get more of it in tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment