Saturday, March 07, 2009

so it's been a while...

First, we all are doing great! It's been quite a while since I've posted here. So it's time for an update, or many. I'll give an detailed update on Sarah soon. But I'll have to do that while she's sleeping or napping.

I'm done with my first round of ARE tests! I took the last two graphic portions over the last 2 weeks and should get the results in about 8 weeks (at the soonest). Unfortunately, I'll have to hit the books again in May for my General Structures retake. I'm eligible to re-test mid June 2009. BUT, for now I'm going to enjoy life without studying for a while. Like blogging, cooking, cleaning, organizing, sewing, crafts, playdates, traveling, whatever!

In getting back to fun stuff, I'll be adding a ton of pictures. This is to 'fill in' from my last post of June 2008!

So keep checking back for updates! (I'm trying to get a 'subscribe' link working. That way, should you want, you can be notified the blog is updated.)

No comments: