Wednesday, March 19, 2008
adult news...
Kyle is now a board member of the Alabama Chapter of the USGBC. We are both members of the Alabama Green Resource Center to which Kyle is also on a Committee. When the Center's renovation is complete I plan to volunteer. In February, I took my 2nd ARE (Architecture Registration Exam) test, Materials & Methods. There are 9 all together. A couple weeks ago I got the PASS letter!!! Now I am studying for test number 3 - Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing. The plan is to pass all tests before July 2009. I think it's do-able with due diligence!
2 comments:
Way to go Shelley- I know it'll be a relief to finish. (Holly and I want to be done with them too!)
Yay! Shelley is back & updating the blog! :) The pictures are great, she is adorable. I'll be glad to read this & keep up with everything. Btw, we have some news too...in June we're moving to North Carolina bc Temple's going to be going to UNC! How far away is Durham from Birmingham??
-Dalis :)
Post a Comment