Monday, June 27, 2005

my new world...

Ok, my blog is up and running. Since opening this account and tinkering around with html formatting the past 4 days I have learned a ton! It's really not that much, but enough to get this blog to a state where I am satified! I'll hopefully be posting pictures soon...as soon as I figure out how to do it!

But for now, I get to share my mundane existance with the rest of the world. Which really is only 2 people because they are the only 2 people i have told about my blog!

Kudos to fellow blogger MaryGrace for offering some great blog advice and encouraging me to take to plunge into blogdom. Her rockin' blog can be found at momentarybliss.com.

Friday night Kyle and I got a semi-surprise visit from my sister, Lee Alice. She stopped to eat dinner with us on her way to spend a long weekend with my parents in Sandestin, Florida. Well, because of the time, she ended up spending the night with us and continuing on Saturday morning. It was so nice to visit with her, as our visits are never long enough and too infrequent.

My kid sister rocks in every way! She is such a talented artist, always has been. She has an "eye" for it! If her student portfolio in any indication of her abilities in the professional world, she will make a stellar Interior Designer. More on "big LA" later...

After our short visit, my weekend was pretty slow. This was extremely nice! No major obligations, just time to piddle around and vegg out. Kyle and I decided to catch the tale end of the morning Saturday garage sales (which i mistakenly called "garbage sales" and he thought it hilarious). That afternoon I soaked up some sun @ my friend, Emily's, pool - very nice. Followed by a scrumpious dinner with my man, Kyle. Afterwards Emily & Doug came over and we all watched a movie. Sunday was uneventful, got to sleep in which was great! Then I went to work for the better part of my day. Kyle & Odie (our dog) went out on the JetSki and had a blast. Both were wiped out the rest of the evening and I got to read more of the 2nd Harry Potter book.

No comments: