Saturday, February 23, 2008

updates...

I'm trying out posting images online, so more folks can see more pictures. We'll see if this works out as I imagine. Let me know!
Baby update:
Sarah is doing really well. She's at the end of her 4th month, which I can hardly believe. So here is a little of what she has accomplished in month 4. Sleeping through the night! Sarah sleeps pretty much through the night now and has since mid January. We've had one or two nights she woke up about 2 or 3 am but besides then, we are enjoying long periods of continuous sleep! She has rolled over, but chooses not to do it very often. I am not rushing her though, I'm enjoying that she is not that much closer to being mobile. Right now she's really into grabbing for things and then gumming them if possible. She also enjoys swinging and playing in her activity gym and exersaucer. Oh, a week ago she found her feet. As in she grabs them now when getting a diaper change or propped in a sitting position. Sarah has continued to be more vocal. She has been 'finding her voice' by making cute soft gurgles and coos. But when angry or frustrated she lets out a very shrill screech.

No comments: