Oh the changes that have occurred in one year! Well here’s a bit of an update:
Kyle, Odie and I have moved! Though we were very sad to leave the wonderful Gulf Coast behind, we are now in north central Alabama enjoying new jobs (at different firms) and some old college friends as well as some new ones. We are currently in an apartment, but have bought a house and are working on it in our spare time. It will be our permanent residence in October. Pictures to follow!
I must say, the landscape in Birmingham is quite different than that of South Mississippi! Both are beautiful, but it is a nice change to be in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains! Everything here seems so much greener, I guess due to the hills and mountains. Although, orienting myself is more difficult without the Gulf as a compass!
1 comment:
glad to see you are posting info again. keep it up! we miss you all so much... em
Post a Comment