We are fine and our property is too! Hurricane Dennis made landfall East of us, sparing us again. I am so very sorry for the continued bad luck of those in Pensacola. Many haven’t yet recovered from Hurricane Ivan from only 10 months ago!
Kyle, Odie and I waited out the storm in our home. As it turned out, it was not much more than a lot of wind, mostly gusts and some rain. We’ve actually had worse thunderstorms! But we NOT complaining!
Just wanted to update everyone as to our situation!
The big move into the new GHA office building is on going! Kyle’s half of the office is partially in and my half of the office is slated to move in Friday. Unfortunately the building isn’t actually ready to be occupied, not to mention we haven’t obtained the Certificate of Occupancy from the City yet! I’ll be sure to post to pictures soon, the building and interiors are pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment